Program Mission and Goals
F.I.T – L.I.F.E. Future Is Today – Lifestyle Improvement For Employees
The mission of Future Is Today – Lifestyle Improvement For Employees is to provide opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles by supporting the adoption of habits and attitudes that contribute to their positive well-being.
1. Improve employee moral to 80% or better as indicated on the colleague perception survey.
2. Obtain a 75% or better enrollment rate in the employee wellness program.
3. Maintain a 50% or better 12-month participation rate.
4. Improve at least one biometric measurement in 10% of program participants who have at least one measurement outside the recommended levels.
5. Increase program participants’ physical activity level to a minimum of 30 minutes a day, three (3) times per week.